Last updated: March 1, 2022
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, please review our new policies:
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Doors will be unlocked and a maximum of 2 clients per pet will be allowed into the clinic at a time.
- Upon entering, please use the hand sanitizer located at the front door.
- Curbside pick up of food and medications will continue if needed.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
- Masks are required when in an exam room. Masks are not required when in clinic for product pickups or sample drop offs.
3. NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Britannia Kingsland Veterinary Clinic