If a rabbit has hopped their way into your heart, they deserve the type of care that allows them to stay there for as long as possible. Some rabbits can live up to their 12th birthday, so it’s important to stay up-to-date with changes in their health over time. If you have questions about caring for your rabbit, please contact us at 403-253-7044.
How should I be taking care of my rabbit?
Aside from ensuring they make it to their regular wellness exams, you can do a range of things at home to ensure your rabbit’s health. Some of these include:
- Feeding them a diet that mainly consists of hay
- Cleaning their cage throughout the day
- Avoiding foods like corn or seeds
- Socializing and interacting with them regularly
- Ensuring their cage is big enough to roam freely