- Guaranteed 100% by pet food companies, clients may request a refund or replacement diet. (Hills, Purina, Royal Canin)
- Must be returned within 60 days of purchase and must have the original sales receipt
- Food must be returned in the original bag, cannot be returned otherwise.
- If the food bag is open, the bag must be at least ½ full for a refund (Policy from RC, Hills, Purina)
Over the Counter Products
- Must be returned within 30 days of purchase and must have the original sales receipt
- The product must not be expired
- Over the counter products must be unopened
- If you are returning a special order product, a 10% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount
- If the treat bag is open, it must be at least ½ full for a refund ( Appy to Hills, Purina or C.E.T Chews only)
- All pharmacy products are non-refundable!
- We are not legally permitted to restock prescription medications.
- If there was an error in the filling of a prescription, we may choose to dispose of the prescription provided and provide a replacement or refund.
*Refunds will be provided via the original tender (check, credit card or cash) or a credit applied to a client’s account. We can only provide a cash refund to a maximum of $50.00.